Billfire is a software company providing SaaS-based solutions designed to drive financial efficiency in the food service industry. Our core product, Billfire Payments, is the industry-leading online payments platform, making it easy for distributors’ customers to pay online and manage their accounts.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Representative with an outgoing personality and a problem-solving attitude who loves to communicate, has a good sense of humor, and enjoys working in an open environment. The Customer Success Rep is responsible for developing customer relationships through interactive customer engagements that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Serve as the dedicated go-to contact and ensure that our customers have an outstanding experience
- Handle and solve inbound requests by phone, email, or chat
- Foster a success-oriented culture with focus on customer delight
- Monitor customer issues and requests and advocate internally
- Identify issues reported by customers and manage their resolution using our bug tracking system for development and operations
- Conduct manual testing through test management tool to assist QA team
- Test, analyze, and validate data for system transactions and processes
- Assist with the development of test documentation, test cases and scenarios for functional and regression testing
- 2-3 years in account management or client relationship support role
- Experience dealing with decision processes, and competing agendas
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Associate’s Degree
You are a perfect fit if:
- You thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You are confident in taking initiative and achieving goals without being micromanaged
- You can react quickly to change and uncertainty
- You have a hunger to win and make a meaningful difference every single day
- You like to have fun at work – culture is important to you
You will gain valuable experience in business operations, financial management and product development as an important part of your career growth and as a key member of the Billfire team.